We’re looking for an embedded software engineer (w/m/d) who can work with us through all processes of ideation, prototyping and evaluation in a small team. Maybe you have also already collected some experience in mass-production design. Some of the following would be awesome:
- Fluent in C/C++, ASM is a plus.
- Understanding of current 8- and 32bit embedded platforms.
- Creative hybrid debugging skills with IDE and on the hardware itself.
- Experience to use git effectively as a revision control system in a team.
- Happy to build test scenarios for your software.
- DSP skills are a bonus!