Application deadline: 16th March 2020
We’re looking for a mechanical engineer / machining technician (w/m/d) who can work with us through all processes of ideation, prototyping and evaluation in a small team. Maybe you have already collected some experience in mass-production design. Some of the following would be awesome:
- Rapid Prototyping.
- Hands-on experience with CNC mills, lathes, laser cutters and hand tools.
- Master of improvising to build mock-ups.
- Industrial design experience.
- 3D design and creation of sketches in appropriate software.
- Awareness to accomplish sustainable designs.
- Strong ability to communicate and adapt your ideas with suppliers.
NOTE. The first round of selection is conducted without names, ages, CVs etc – just on the answers you give in the Q&A. So try and show your all in the answers. If you get dropped in the first round, your CV will never be seen!