Application deadline: 16th March 2020
We’re looking for an embedded software engineer (w/m/d) who can work with us through all processes of ideation, prototyping and evaluation in a small team. Maybe you have also already collected some experience in mass-production design. Some of the following would be awesome:
- Fluent in C/C++, ASM is a plus.
- Understanding of current 8- and 32bit embedded platforms.
- Creative hybrid debugging skills with IDE and on the hardware itself.
- Experience to use git effectively as a revision control system in a team.
- Happy to build test scenarios for your software.
- DSP skills are a bonus!
NOTE. The first round of selection is conducted without names, ages, CVs etc – just on the answers you give in the Q&A. So try and show your all in the answers. If you get dropped in the first round, your CV will never be seen!