Application deadline: 16th March 2020
We’re looking for an electrical engineer (w/m/d) who can work with us through all processes of ideation, prototyping and evaluation in a small team. Maybe you have already collected some experience in mass-production design. Some of the following would be awesome:
- Ability in mixed signal schematic and PCB layout design.
- Experience in production design, processes and techniques with regard to QA.
- Awareness of EMC compliance and certification.
- Understanding of QC concepts like AQL and testing.
- Prototyping and problem solving super powers.
NOTE. The first round of selection is conducted without names, ages, CVs etc – just on the answers you give in the Q&A. So try and show your all in the answers. If you get dropped in the first round, your CV will never be seen!